Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2010/04/26-28 - Back to Vufind import

I'm back working on the Vufind import tool. I updated to scala 2.8rc1 and the new netbeans scala plugin - which both fix several bugs, and run great.

I re-arranged the v2v classes into model, view, and controller packages. This organization works great with the ebscoX tool, and I'm happy with how the v2v code fits together. I'll now add OAI-harvesting support to the tool. I hope to re-use the OAI module that the etd tools access - we'll see how it goes.

Rod Wheeler from Tuskegee sent me an e-mail. I'll drive over to Tuskegee next Tuesday, and we'll try to get a d-space repository server up and running there. We'll see how it goes.

It's a quiet week otherwise. Jack has been out sick the last few days, and Helen is on a field trip to some North Carlona universities to tour their library technical services facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment