Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010/09/13-16 - fish stories

A lot of small things were going on in parallel this week. I spent some time testing the OAI-to-Vufind tool. I exchanged a few e-mails to help a guy at Purdue giving OAI2Vufind a try. Hope it works for him!

We met with Jon Armbruster on Wednesday to discuss the Minnows Project. I really like Google sites - we'll see if that project page helps us stay organized or not.

Finally, I finished my first pass over my chunk of Claudine's ACES-collection metadata spread sheet. The data is better than I thought it would be. We should be in good shape to import Claudine's collection into d-space with some Voyager metadata next month.

I also got an e-mail from the Tuskegee archive guys. Their DSpace repository is online (or it was yesterday) - looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment