Friday, March 5, 2010

2010/03/04-05 Still Refactoring

We had a fun libdev meeting this morning. Clint gave us a review of the code4lib 2010 conference he attended last week.

I checked in more AuCataloging patches today that break out the Voyager-2-VuFind (V2V) tool to its own build project. The new V2V project uses an IVY dependency on the AuLibrary 1.0 artifact that I added to littleware's online IVY/Maven repository today.

I also wrote an AuburnIndexerTester regression for the V2V test suite. On Monday I'll sit down with Clint, and setup a V2V build environment, so he can work on the AuburnIndexer's getFormat() method.

Next week I'll break out the EbscoX tool to its own build project, so I can point the EBSCO developers at that code. I'll also republish web-start versions of the Voyager-2-Vufind and EbscoX tools to the project site on Google code. Once the web-start apps are online, anyone will be able to easily run those tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment